Perk Up Your Room (5 storage ideas)
We all need storage ideas.
1. In a pinch a big round end table with legs can have a skirt added and then things can be hidden underneath the skirt. A pretty piece of cloth that goesall the way to the floor can work well for this.
2. Use pretty trays to hold items rather than have things spread out all over. This works on table tops, ottomans, counters, etc... You'll be amazed how organized things feel with this trick.
3. Fill the empty space below a console or sofa-back table with small ottomans or a large chest that can hold blankets.
4. Take the doors off a closet that has just one rod going across it and put a large pretty dresser in the center of it. Frame the sides with some curtain panels. Now you have storage in the dresser with room for hanging things hidden behind the curtain panels.
5. Rather than hiding away your jewelry why not use interesting glass bowls to store your pieces in. Now you can enjoy both the bowl and the jewelry. Wouldn't this work great with Grandma's vintage jewelry!
It's almost summer!